Hello everybody! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to come back. We had spring break 2 weeks ago, which means that my kids were home all day (help!). And sadly, a close friend of mine passed away a week ago after a long illness, so things have been hectic and sad and not conducive to blogging.
At any rate, I did manage to finish a “muslin” for the Jamie Dress Sew Along. I made it with a thrifted bed sheet and some fabric I had lying around. I think it might end up being the definitive version because I like the way it turned out.
I encourage you to try this pattern because it is super easy and I think it makes for a really nice summer dress. Very Betty Draper-ish. You can also make a shorter version and create a tunic!
I also finished the Meghan Peasant dress for my friend. It was my belated birthday present for her. She liked it a lot, to judge by her smile. Yes, I like orange.
I have been working on a tutorial, and I intend to post it tomorrow. Stay tuned!